Information Collected by CWellness
As part of the Services, we may collect the following types of information from you when you use the Services (“User Information”):
- Registration Information: If you register for an account, you will be asked to provide CWellness with certain personal information such as your name and email address. CWellness will not share this information with anyone other than its third party service providers that help CWellness deliver the Services to you, as further described below..
- User Content: Certain aspects of the Services may allow you to post comments or other content on the site (“User Content”). These portions of the Services are viewable to the public, and searchable on search engines. Accordingly, we recommend that you refrain from posting any User Content containing sensitive information, such as your full name, address, social security number or credit card numbers anywhere else through the Services.
- Third Party. CWellness may provide you the option to utilize functionality that will allow you to share information from your accounts with third party services, such as Facebook, with CWellness in order to provide you a more streamlined and integrated experience. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from CWellness to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through the Services. Some social networking services also will facilitate your registration for CWellness or enhance or personalize your experience on CWellness. In the event that CWellness becomes integrated with any of these third party services, your decision to use a social networking service in connection with CWellness is voluntary. Please note that these third parties collect and use your information in accordance with their own privacy policies, so please make sure you are comfortable with the privacy practices of these third parties before using this type of functionality.
CWellness may send you emails containing CWellness-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification emails from CWellness to inform you of changes in the Services, new service offerings or other information related to your use of the Services. If you do not want to receive marketing email from CWellness, please visit the Email Preferences section of your user profile or follow the opt-out instructions contained in email messages you receive from us. However, please note that, even if you choose not to receive marketing emails from CWellness, you will continue to receive all emails related to your use of the Services (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) from CWellness.
Sharing of User Information with Third Parties
Generally, except as set forth above, CWellness does not share User Information with third parties without your consent. Nonetheless, in order to maximize your user experience on the Service, the following individuals or entities may have access to User Information:
- CWellness Personnel: CWellness personnel may have access to User Information as necessary for CWellness to operate its business and to provide you with the Services.
- Third Party Service Providers: CWellness may share User Information with its third party service providers solely as necessary for those third party service providers to provide services to CWellness.
- Business Transfers: If CWellness is acquired by or CWellness otherwise sells substantially all of its assets to another company, CWellness will transfer any User Information it has in its possession to the other company as part of the sale or transfer of the company or assets.
- Protection of CWellness and Others: We may share User Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with a governmental or court order; to comply with applicable law; to comply with a subpoena from a third party; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CWellness, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Data Analysis: CWellness may use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data derived from User Information for any business purpose, including for purposes of analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners. This data will not include any personally identifiable information.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years old or older to register to use the Services. As a result, CWellness does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that CWellness has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information promptly. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using CWellness or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Transfer of Information
Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, servers and databases located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as your jurisdiction. Please be advised that we may transfer your information to and from any state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, and process it in the United States or elsewhere. By using the Services, you consent to any such transfer of your information.
Last Modified August 11, 2015